Apostrophe, the new French junior school collection from Hachette Livre International
A simple, straightforward application of a skills-based approach to language learning.
A manual that conveys a positive image of the world to encourage students to play an active role as citizens.
• 6 modules linking reading, written production, listening skills and oral expression around a common theme.
• Motivating texts for motivated students.
• 48 language sheets for clear lessons and numerous exercises. Grouped in the second part of the manual, these sheets can be tailored for teaching language use based on class needs, without hindering teachers’ freedom to follow their own educational approach.
• Guided reading of a touching rite-of-passage novel on adolescence and identity to encourage and sustain a love of reading.
• 2 class projects for a dynamic application of acquired knowledge.